Friday, July 29, 2011

First things first...

We began this journey knowing we had to start moving, but we haven't actually defined where we want to end up. That's not right, huh? But, for now it's where we are.

IT IS WHAT IT IS. WE ARE WHERE WE ARE.

We are on a journey through something trying to get somewhere. I'm already exhausted. :)

First things first...

We have to cut back. We have to cut back on what we spend. That means groceries, movies, eating out, toys, clothes, trips, EVERYTHING! That's our first step.

I mentioned in the WELCOME post that I began couponing a few months back. That's still going strong. We have a nice little stock pile (That I have VERY little invested in) that will get us by for a while. I am so proud of that little room. It makes me happy everytime I go in there. (FA-REAK...i know) Couponing has allowed us to cut our grocery bill from $400 a month to around $120 at the most.


FROM $400 to $120!! Did you read that? How awesome is that? I know, I know--i'm a freak. I'm just soooo stinkin' proud!

So I started there... still working on it. I'd like to spend less than that, but for now that's where I am.

First things first when you want to live minimally... cut back on what you spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment