Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Favorite Blog of 2011

My favorite blog to read in 2011 was/is..... BECOMING MINIMALIST!!!!!

I love this blog. I read it every day, and re-read old posts when he doesn't have new ones available. PLEASE check out his blog.

My favorite post of the year is hard to pin point, BUT, I gained a lot of perspective and inspiration from the following post.

I hope since I love his blog so much he doesn't get mad at me for sharing it :)

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/2011/04/01/minimalism-quotes/

My favorite quote is...

“Our souls are not hungry for fame, comfort, wealth, or power. Our souls are hungry for meaning, for the sense that we have figured out how to live so that our lives matter.”

Remember this quote as you are either on your journey towards a minimalistic lifestyle OR as you consider living one...

No comments:

Post a Comment