Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Financial New Years Resolutions

It's that time of year... the time we sit down and think of "resolutions" for the upcoming year. It's always an exciting time... it's a fresh start and I HOPE that this coming year will be yet another fresh year in my financial future.

My financial goals are as follows:.....

1. Put $2500 in my IRA
2. Pay off my car by SEPTEMBER 1st (that would be exactly 18 months early)
3. Mantain my food budget of $100 a month
4. Donate more items to Goodwill, etc. (take write off's add up more than the cash in my pocket from a yard sale)
5. Teach my daughter about finances using allowance
6. Put $5000 in savings

Okay so 6 is a random number... but that's what I got :) What about you? have you given much thought to your financial goals for the year?

to read about my OTHER New Years Resolutions that will posted by the end of the week go to www.jereandcara.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment