Tuesday, November 22, 2011

When looking for something unique...

OBVIOUSLY I am very much ALL about the holiday season. It is my FAVORITE time of the year and I plan for it all year. I plan all year so that I can spread out my gift buying so that I don't feel hit all at once. That's such a sickening feeling.

Even though I spend all year blogging about how important it is to start shopping early, I still know people that are finishing up shopping on Christmas eve. :) It's ok, not everyone can think about Christmas all year so this blog is for YOU! :)

If you are needing baby items (seems like everyone i know had a baby this year) look for something unique and different. Check out babyblankets.com for some unique baby blankets. I'm talking some SUPER cool stuff!! For the cutest baby boy blanket you need to check out their site to see some of the coolest options! 

Living on less, saving money, and budgeting are what my blogs are all about. BUT, you have heard me say before that when you DO have to buy something you need it to be unique, different, and special. Take the time to find that PERFECT gift instead of just running to the local Walmart and buying something off the shelf.

If you need help selecting the perfect baby gift, cehck out babyblankets.com and see all they have to offer. You will be glad you did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment